Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Boon Saucer Stay-Put divided plate

I own a lot of Boon products and love the way they look. This plate is no exception. If it is Boon I am going to buy it. Overall I have loved almost everything I have from Boon with a few exceptions. I find as a product line they look sleek and modern, contain no bad ingredients and are extremely durable.
Basics
This plate came out in December of 2008.
This like the other products in the Boon line are:BpA-free ,Phthalate-free, & PVC-free

Additionally the product isdishwasher safe has an age range range from 9+ months and dimensions are 7 inch diameter and 1 inch depth .

Aesthetics: It is available in two colors. Both of the plates are white, but the base is either pink or orange.The plate is divided into 3 segments so you can keep food separated. Best Feature:There are NO edges so little fingers can not pick up the plate and through it. I have seen lots of plates that claim to have suction and not be able to be picked up. None of them have measured up. My son tried and tried but was not able to pick up the plate. I am sure if you had a flat table or a tray without a lip they could slide it, but for us this has been great. He likes the independence of getting his own plate and I like that I am not cleaning it up from the floor.Ease of cleaning- Dishwasher safe.Overall- I have 3 boys and have tried hundreds of plates and cleaned up hundreds of messes. Little hands can not pick up this plate. It does what it promises You can look at it here : http://booninc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment